Tetris Online, Inc.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Revised: August 17, 2010
Tetris Online, Inc. ("Tetris") has adopted this Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy"). This Policy describes certain acceptable and unacceptable use of our products.
This Policy is subject to change by Tetris at any time by posting an updated policy on the TOA Products. Tetris shall indicate at the top of this Policy the date such document was last updated, and any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised version on the TOA Products.
Your use of the TOA Products must at all times be:
- in accordance with applicable law.
- in accordance with this and other Tetris policies and with any agreements between you and Tetris
Third-Party Rights and Content – We expect our users to use respect the intellectual property and other rights of third parties. Therefore, in using any of the TOA Products, you may not:
- post, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise share or link to any messages, text, photos, software, art, images, information or other content ("Content") that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy or other rights ("IP Rights") of any third party
- download, publish, distribute or otherwise copy any third party Content protected by IP Rights without the express authorization of the owner of such rights, except as otherwise permitted by established law
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we may employ
- attempt to defeat or assist others in defeating any technical IP Rights protections
Inappropriate Content – You may not post, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise share any Content or link to any Content that:
- is obscene, pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit or that constitutes, fosters or promotes pornography or bestiality
- depicts graphic, excessive or gratuitous violence
- makes threats of any kind or that intimidates, harasses, or bullies anyone
- is derogatory, demeaning, inflammatory, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive or hateful
- is unfair or deceptive or that otherwise violates any applicable consumer protection laws, including chain letters and pyramid schemes or using false, misleading or deceptive subject or packet header information
Unlawful, Harmful or Prohibited Content or Conduct – Although as an online service provider, we are not responsible for the conduct of our users, we want the TOA Products to be legal, safe and enjoyable. Therefore, in using any of the TOA Products, you may not:
- violate any local, state, federal or international law or post, transmit or otherwise share or link to any Content that is illegal or fraudulent or that would encourage, solicit, foster, glorify or provide instructions for a criminal or civil offense, including without limitation Content that promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws or relates to illegal gambling or illegal arms trafficking
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
- engage in, foster or promote any abusive, inappropriate, fraudulent or irresponsible behavior, including without limitation attempting to gain unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks or causing any breach of security or authentication measures or monitoring network data or traffic without express authorization.
- use any TOA Product for commercial or non–personal purposes or for political campaigning or to send or make available any unsolicited advertising, solicitations, promotional or informational materials or commercial or bulk email
- solicit, collect, use, post, transmit or otherwise share or link to any sensitive, personally identifiable or private information of any users or other third party, including, without limitation email addresses, screen names, phone numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, family information, and personal secrets without express consent or through deceptive means (such as phishing and distributing software that covertly gathers or transmits information about other users
- attempt to discover whether a particular user is a minor or obtain any personal information about minors (including without limitation real name, address, phone number, age, date of birth, email address, and information about family members), or facilitate meeting or communicating with minors outside the TOA Products
- post, transmit or otherwise share or link to any material that contains software viruses, corrupted data or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- register for more than one account or use or attempt to use or access another user’s account without authorization or create a user account under false or fraudulent pretenses
- engage in any predatory, stalking, harassing or harmful conduct, whether within or outside the TOA Products, with respect to any other person you meet or with whom you communicate or interact on or through the TOA Products
- post, transmit or otherwise share or link to Content that is otherwise objectionable to Tetris or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying TOA Products or any other services, or which may expose Tetris or its licensors, users or service providers to any harm or liability of any type including without limitation retaliation of any kind by offended viewers
- post, transmit or otherwise share or link to Content that creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement
- use any robot, spider, script, or other automated device or process to scrape, retrieve or index any portion of the TOA Products, collect information about users, or register for or post or transmit content on or through the TOA Products